Wednesday, March 31, 2010

for my group members~!



hye guys....

maybe this is my last post for our blog right..:)

so sad to end of this...

first of all..thank you very much to MR ZULKIFLI http://dzuanppbl.blogspot.com/ for his guide, and for be the best lecturer for us..really apreaciate it. Guys..we are very special because can learn from him...


FOR MY GROUP MEMBERS:


FATIN, PIJA, SYAM, AND FANDI thank you so much for be the best group member for me and accept me as group member. thanks again because support me to create the our simple blog but nice ok..:p hahaha..joking..thank you because cooperate with me and please dont "serik" group with me..hehehe


for my class members:

thanks guys because blogwalking to this blog..and thanks for this friendship..;)


last but not least...

hope we will get flying colours result for the Eng. for Science Social and absolutely in your exam..with pray from our lecturer and parents..hope we will do the best...


thanks again~~

bubye~!




2 comments:

  1. that's true Hudabiah...i'm also think that we are "bertuah" because we can learn from Mr.Zul. he give us lot of information about english...Thanks a lot Mr.Zul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK IN FINAL EXAM...GET 'A' FOR ENGLISH FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE.

    ReplyDelete